Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 31





Woke at 9.30am this morning. Felt so refreshed! Finally get to have a good rest.

Chin Xiang took over my place to accompany andy for his dental appointment early in the morning and they came back later in the morning and went out computer city. Julian and I stayed back. We ate fried rice at the new Halal store we found and went back to rest and do our own stuffs.

Later in the evenings, Karen, Yi Ning, Geok Ting and I went for a jog to keep FIT! Haha.

Had dinner with Karen, Julian and Samantha at the same new Halal store. This is my first time in china trying out the hand made noodle. Healthy food as compared to the fried rice haha. Doesn't the picture I uploaded makes you feel like trying? Haha

Internet have been getting slower and slower and projects and reports have to be delayed. I wonder how we are going to handle our assignments with more and more demand being threw at us. The internet is seriously too slow.
internet slow

No comments: